Any Questions? Call Us: 5223 1992
Enter a Team
Team Entry Fee: $80
This competition requires a current Geelong Sports Hub Player Insurance.
Please speak to your team manager about how to acquire your Geelong Sports Hub Player Insurance.
- Mixed competitions are for senior teams who have varied genders.
- 4 x 10 minute quarters
- 2 x umpires supervised by an umpire supervisor
- Scoring and ladders applicable
- Finals structure includes 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd in semi-finals, then the winners will play in the grand final. Only premiers receive medals.
- Game times range from 6pm to 10pm on Tuesday and Wednesdays and from 5pm – 8pm Sundays.
- Weekly game fees are $70 per team.
- Each player will be required to purchase $20 player insurance per season (6 months). The insurance will cover you across any mixed or pink ladies competitions; excluding Monday womens.
- Seasons include Winter (Term 2 and 3; roughly March to September) and Summer (Term 4 and 1; roughly September to March).