Any Questions? Call Us: 5223 1992
Enter a Team
Team Entry Fee: $60
This competition requires a current VNA Player Insurance.
Please use the button below to find the player insurance relevant to this competition.
- This is predominately a school-based competition however any team may enter given they are in the appropriate grade.
- 4 x 9 minute quarters
- 2 x umpires supervised by an umpire supervisor.
- Scoring and ladders applicable.
- Finals structure includes 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd in semi-finals, then the winners will play in the grand final. Only premiers and runners up receive medals.
- Game time will range from 4pm – 6pm on Monday afternoons.
- Weekly game fees are $50 per team
- All players are required to have a junior VNA linked to South Geelong Netball Association.
- Seasons include Autumn (Term 1 and 2) and Spring (Term 3 and 4)